The All-In-One Natural Hot Tub Treatment
Just empty one bottle of Spa Marvel® into your spa or hot tub and enjoy the natural benefits for up to three months.
Directions For Use in a New Spa:
(For use in an existing spa follow directions at www.spamarvel.com)
• Fill spa as per your spa manufacturer’s directions. If using well water or poor quality source water, use of a hose pre filter such as the X10 Water Filter (www.x10filter.com) is strongly
• Heat water to desired temperature.
• Add 1 full bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner for ALL tubs up to 500 gallons (2,000 litres).
• Ensure that the spa is programmed to filter a minimum of 6 hours a day. Spas with low-volume circulation/hush pumps should be programmed to filter a minimum of 18 hours a day (24 hours a day is preferred).
• Add sanitizer as per your professional spa retailer’s guidelines.
• Balance alkalinity to between 80-120 ppm if necessary. (unless otherwise directed by your professional spa retailer)
• Balance pH to between 7.2 and 8.2. This is a range broader than one would use with traditional spa water products, but when using Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner this range is acceptable and will not be of detriment to you or your spa.
• Maintain sanitizer levels as per your professional spa retailer’s guidelines.
• Ensure that alkalinity and pH are within acceptable ranges. Adjust if necessary.
• Rinse debris from filters.
• Clean filters using Spa Marvel Filter Cleaner. Properly cleaned filters are vital to the success of maintaining your spa water. After soaking the filters in Filter Cleaner it is critical that the debris is thoroughly removed from the pleats of the filter by using a strong stream of fresh water.
Using Spa Marvel Cleanser
• Your first water change should occur after no more than 90 days of use.
• Prior to changing the water, remove your filter, add 1 full bottle of Spa Marvel Cleanser to your existing spa water, run on high speed for 1 hour, and then leave the Cleanser in the spa on regular cycle for at least another 23 hours.
• Drain and refill your spa as per your spa manufacturer’s directions and treat the spa water again as instructed on the initial fill.
• The frequency of water changes is dictated by your spa water’s measurement of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). Your professional spa retailer can recommend water change intervals by testing for TDS. Spa Marvel Cleanser should be used each time before draining the spa.
Adding Spa Marvel
Add 1 full bottle of Spa Marvel Water Treatment & Conditioner every 3 months.
• Properly cleaned filters are pivotal to the success of using Spa Marvel®. The use of a filter cleaning agent such as Spa Marvel® Filter Cleaner is required. Follow directions on the Filter Cleaner label.
• After soaking the filter in Filter Cleaner it is critical that the debris is thoroughly removed from the pleats of the filter. The water pressure from showers, dishwashers and kitchen sinks is often not strong enough to remove the debris. If after rinsing your filter there is still discolouration in the pleats or if it still smells dirty, then it is not clean and you need to re evaluate your current filter cleaning techniques. Many people gently and carefully use a pressure washer to quickly and effectively remove the debris after soaking the filter. If you do not have access to a pressure washer, the sprayer at the coin-operated car wash works well.
• Reinstall filter as per your professional spa retailer’s instructions.
• Replace your filter as per your professional spa retailer’s direction.