Does your pool need constant refilling? You may have a leak in your pool. With Poolmaster, finding and repairing leaks is a simple, cost effective process.
You as the home owner can perform “The bucket test” to find out if you do have a leak or if its just evaporation.
- Bring pool water to normal operating level
- Fill a bucket with water 3/4 full
- Place bucket near pool (pool step is preferred)
- Mark bucket water level on the inside of the bucket
- Mark pool water level
- After 24 compare the tow levels. If the pool water dropped more than the bucket water then most likely there is a leak in your pool.